First Snow Cross Stitch Sampler Kit
This past summer, a little bird stepped onto my finger. It was such a magical moment that I have thought of it many times since. It inspired this little — albeit, wintry — piece. I hope it brings a bit of magic into your life this season, too.
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of design area: 6"w x 9"h (15cm x 23cm); 104 stitches wide x 144 high on 32-count fabric
This kit contains:
- One 14" x 16" (36cm x 41cm) piece of 32-count linen in Star Sapphire by Wichelt
- (55) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- Stitching instructions
- Illustrated stitch tutorial for special stitches
- Color cross-stitch chart with symbols
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
You will need:
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.
Photos to help with floss organizing will be available when kits ship.