Birthday Girl Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
My girl loves little treats!
I thought I’d commemorate some of her favorite candies, our favorite dog breed (corgi), and other cute little things this year for her 10th birthday. You could make this as a birth sampler for a sweet new baby, as well. The pattern contains full alphabet and number charts along with a blank worksheet for personalizing design with your own text.
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of each design area: 6.5"w x 8"h (16cm x 20cm); 102 stitches wide x 128 high on 32-count fabric
- One 12" x 14" (30cm x 35cm) piece of 32-count evenweave linen from Zweigart in Prairie Grain
- DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
This pattern includes:
- Stitching instructions
- Color and black-and-white cross-stitch charts with symbols
- Full alphabet and number charts with blank worksheet for personalizing with your own choice of name and date (or whatever you'd like to say)
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.