Little Raglan Cardigan for Dolls Knitting Pattern
The tiny buttons are too small for official buttonholes—just squeeze them through
the holes in the garter-stitch border to keep your dolly warm and cozy.
If you've never knitted tiny doll clothes before, you'll be so charmed at how quickly these sweaters work up. Your doll will be warm and cozy (and looking so stylish) in no time!
Finished Size: To fit all Dovegray Dolls or members of the Little Animal Family
- 6 sts and 9 rds per 1" in stockinette stitch on 3.75mm/U.S. size 5 needles
- Sport-weight yarn; 70 yards (64m)/20g
- Size 3.75mm/U.S. size 5 needles for working a small circumference in the round: DPNs, 1 long circular, or 2 short circulars
- Yarn needle for finishing
- 4 stitch markers
- Waste yarn for holding sleeve stitches
- Five ¼" (6mm) buttons
Please note: All of the clothes designed for Dovegray Dolls and animals in the Little Animal Family are interchangeable and will fit all of the dolls and softies in these collections.
Also: The Dovegray Dolls and Little Animals are special and are not meant to be played with by unsupervised babies or small children who might swallow the small pieces of their wardrobes, or chew off an ear or a leg. Please use your judgement and watch your baby or child carefully when they are playing with handmade softies, or any toys with smaller parts. Thank you!
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.