Spring Wreath Embroidery Kit
I love being able to frame embroidery simply. This little wreath filled with spring flowers works up quickly and finishes with ease. Find a warm, sunny afternoon and tuck into this design, knowing that when you're done stitching you'll have this on your wall within an hour.
To do this embroidery, you will trace the pattern onto 100% cotton muslin and embroider with only two plies of DMC cotton floss.
Finished size of design area: About 4" (10cm) in diameter
This kit contains:
- Two 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm) pieces of cotton mulin
- One 4" Frank A. Edmunds hoop for (very easy!) framing
- One 6" (15cm) piece of wool-rayon felt for backing
- (15) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- Stitching instructions and color chart
- Illustrated stitch tutorial for special stitches
- Black and white line drawing for tracing
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
You will need: