Summer Storm Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of design area: 6.25"w x 8.5"h (16cm x 22cm); 100 stitches wide x 138 high on 32-count fabric
This pattern includes:
- Stitching instructions
- Color cross-stitch chart with symbols
You will need:
- One 14" x 16" (36cm x 41cm) piece of 32-count evenweave Country French linen from Wichelt in Rain 258
- Various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.