The Stitcher's RSVP Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
"Listen, I still want to be invited but I'm not coming."
— Most Stitchers?
I stumbled upon this meme and I just thought it was so funny. I’d never heard it before but it describes me perfectly, and maybe it describes you, too. :)
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of design area: 6.25"w x 5.2"h (16cm x 13cm); 100 stitches wide x 83 high on 32-count fabric
You will need:
- One 9" x 10" (23cm x 25cm) piece of 32-count evenweave linen from Wichelt in Mediterranean Sea
- (37) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
This pattern includes:
- Stitching instructions
- Color and black-and-white cross-stitch charts with symbols
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.