Winter Sled Mini Cross Stitch Pattern
Beginners welcome here! My collection of mini cross-stitch patterns (and kits) are perfect for beginners of all ages! Easy to stitch with just a few supplies, these designs can be framed in a 3" hoop, ready to display in your home or give as a gift to a friend.
Finished size of design area: 2.6"w x by 1.6"h; 21 stitches wide x 13 stitches high on 8-count fabric
This downloadable PDF pattern includes:
- Full-color photo
- Full-color chart
- Beginner how-to cross-stitch guide
- Illustrated guide to special stitches
- Bonus alphabet!
You will need:
- 5" x 5" piece of 8-count Aida fabric in Natural/Rustico
- 3" embroidery hoop
- #22 tapestry needle
- DMC floss (individual colors indicated in pattern)
- 12" length of 3/8" gingham ribbon
Please note: This pattern is a downloadable PDF pattern. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer. I suggest printing at 100% and using "high quality" for your settings.