Spring Ring Cross Stitch Pattern
This counted cross stitch design is just me, dreaming of baby lambs and flowery little spring things. It is stitched on 28-count Cashel linen made by the Zweigart company in Germany, and finished neatly in a 4" (10cm) hoop (not included, but available to purchase separately here). It's pretty simple to stitch (though it has a lot of color changes, so I recommend buying a couple of packages of needles, so you can leave them threaded) and would make a lovely springtime gift for Easter or Mother's Day.
Finished size of design area: 3.57" x 3.71" (9cm x 9.4cm); 50 stitches wide x 52 high on 28-count fabric
This pattern contains:
- Stitching instructions
- Color cross-stitch chart with symbols
You will need:
- One 7" x 7" (18cm x 18cm) piece of 28-count Cashel linen by Zweigart in Smokey Pearl
- DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in fifteen colors
- One 5” (12.5cm) square piece of wool-blend felt, for back
- One 8½" x 11" (22cm x 28cm) piece of white chipboard for making floss holder
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Ruler, pen, and scissors to make thread organizers
- Fabric glue
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.
To purchase a kit that includes a full-color printed copy of the pattern, please click here.
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.