Spring Ring Cross Stitch Kit
This counted cross stitch design is just me, dreaming of baby lambs and flowery little spring things. It is stitched on 28-count Cashel linen made by the Zweigart company in Germany, and finished neatly in a 4" (10cm) hoop (not included, but available to purchase separately here). It's pretty simple to stitch (though it has a lot of color changes, so I recommend buying a couple of packages of needles, so you can leave them threaded) and would make a lovely springtime gift for Easter or Mother's Day.
Finished size of design area: 3.57" x 3.71" (9cm x 9.4cm); 50 stitches wide x 52 high on 28-count fabric
This kit contains:
- One 7" x 7" (18cm x 18cm) piece of 28-count Cashel linen by Zweigart in Smokey Pearl
- Sixteen DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in 24" (61cm) lengths
- One 5” (12.5cm) square piece of wool-blend felt, for back
- One 8½" x 11" (22cm x 28cm) piece of white chipboard for making floss holder
- Stitching instructions and full-color cross-stitch chart
You will need:
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Ruler, pen, and scissors to make thread organizers
- Fabric glue
To purchase the pattern only, please click here.
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.