Pumpkin & Moonshine Cross Stitch Pattern
When witches are riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, “ ’Tis near Halloween!”
Kitty! Pumpkin! Wary moon! Knowing crow! Mildly reluctant spider!
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of each design area: 2.75"w x 6.8"h (7cm x 22cm); 44 stitches wide x 109 high on 32-count fabric
This pattern includes:
- Full color cover and page 2, and easy-to-read black-and-white charts for each design
You will need:
- One 14" x 16" (23cm x 25cm) piece (enough to stitch both designs) of 32-count Belfast linen in Antique Ivory
- Two 8.7-yard skeins of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in color #3371
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies