Pumpkin & Moonshine Cross Stitch Kit
When witches are riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, “ ’Tis near Halloween!”
Kitty! Pumpkin! Wary moon! Knowing crow! Mildly reluctant spider!
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of each design area: 2.75"w x 6.8"h (7cm x 22cm); 44 stitches wide x 109 high on 32-count fabric
PLEASE NOTE: The twigs, cardstock, and leather cord pictured in the product photo are not included in the kit. Please see below for what is included.
This kit contains:
- One 14" x 16" (23cm x 25cm) piece (enough to stitch both designs) of 32-count Belfast linen in Antique Ivory
- Two 8.7-yard skeins of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in color #3371
- Black and white cross-stitch chart with symbols
You will need:
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.