Summerhouse Seat Cushion Sewing Pattern
Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
Finished size: Customized to fit a seat no larger than 16" x 16" (41cm x 41cm)
You will need:
- For patched cushion top: (64) 2½" x 2½" (6cm x 6cm) squares of assorted cotton calico fabrics
- For top lining: One 20" x 20" (51cm x 51cm) square of featherweight fusible interfacing
- For back: 18" (46cm) x 22"- (57cm-) wide (basically, a fat quarter) cotton fabric
- For batting: (2) 18" x 18" (46cm x 46cm) pieces of cotton batting
- Rotary cutter
- 24" x 18" (61cm x 46cm) self-healing cutting mat. Note: If your cutting mat is smaller, you will also need a piece of stiff cardboard a little bigger than 20" x 20" (50cm x 50cm). You will be laying your patches out on top of this cardboard, then using it to transfer the entire layout to the ironing board for pressing.
- Clear plastic ruler
- 3/8" (when folded) bias tape maker
- Sewing machine
- Seam ripper
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.