Snow Day Ornament Set Kit
I wear my real-life red wool coat on those winter days when I wish with all my heart that the cold, dark, endlessly gray rain of the Pacific Northwest would magically turn into soft, cold, fluffy-white snow. Sometimes my wish comes true, and we have a snow day (my favorite day of the year).
This is my third collection (2010) of ornament patterns and accompanying supplies designed to help you create three hand-stitched, hand-embroidered felt ornaments: a warm Red Wool Coat, a traditional Norwegian Selbu Mitten, and a watchful Polar Bear.
Approximate finished sizes: Red Wool Coat: 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm); Polar Bear: 6" x 4" (15cm x 10cm); Selbu Mitten: 3" x 5" (7.5cm x 12.5cm)
This kit contains:
- Stitching instructions for each ornament
- Illustrated embroidery tutorial
- Printed pattern templates
- 6 pieces of wool-blend felt in various sizes and colors to complete ornaments
- DMC embroidery floss to coordinate with felt
- 3 lengths ribbon and lace for hangers
- Beads and sequins
- Waste canvas for cross stitching
You will need: