Winter Rabbit Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
"With luck, it might even
snow for us."
— Haruki Marukami
A spritely rabbit bounds gleefully across the new-fallen snow in the winter woods. I must say I love my little rabbit. I pretty much drew him in one fell swoop and it was like he was just sort of conjured right out of the woods.
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.Finished size of design area: 6"w x 8"h (15cm x 20cm); 96 stitches wide x 128 high on 32-count fabric
- One 14" x 16" (36cm x 41cm) piece of 32-count evenweave linen from Wichelt in Natural Brown Undyed
- (37) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- One skein DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in color #3371
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
This pattern includes:
- Stitching instructions
- Color and black-and-white cross-stitch charts with symbols
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.