Things of Autumn Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
Finally, it's fall. I'm not sad. Bring on the pumpkins, the red leaves, the walks in the woods, the harvest moon, the chicken-and-sweet-potato curry, the hot chai in the afternoon (around 3, for me, every day). And especially, bring on the rain.
This piece is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of design area: 6"w x 8"h (15cm x 20cm); 96 stitches wide x 128 high on 32-count fabric
This pattern contains:
- Stitching instructions
- Color and black and white cross-stitch charts with symbols
You will need:
- One 14" x 16" (36cm x 41cm) piece of 32-count evenweave linen from Wichelt in Antique Ivory
- (61) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organize
- Frame and framing supplies
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.