Autumn Wreath Embroidery Kit
I love being able to frame embroidery simply. This little wreath filled with autumn botanical works up quickly and finishes with ease. Light a fire in the fireplace and make a cup of tea, knowing that when you're done stitching you'll have this on your wall within an hour.
To do this embroidery, you will trace the pattern onto 100% cotton muslin and embroider with only two plies of DMC cotton floss.
Finished size of design area: About 4" (10cm) in diameter
This kit contains:
- Two 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm) pieces of cotton muslin
- One 4" Frank A. Edmunds hoop for (very easy!) framing
- One 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm) piece of wool-rayon felt for backing
- (14) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- One 8" (20cm) length of 5mm gingham ribbon
- Stitching instructions and color chart
- Illustrated stitch tutorial for special stitches
- Black and white line drawing for tracing
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
You will need: