My Sweetiepie ABCs Cross Stitch Sampler Pattern
This counted cross stitch sampler was inspired by the delightful experience of living with two-year-old Miss Amelia Paulson while she learns, among billions of other things right now, her ABCs. It is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss. Suitable for boys or girls of all ages, it is, to date, possibly my favorite thing I have ever designed.
Finished size of design area: 13.1" x 10.3" (33cm x 26cm); 210 stitches wide x 165 high on 32-count fabric
This pattern contains:
- Stitching instructions
- Illustrated stitch tutorial for special stitches
- Color cross-stitch chart with symbols
You will need:
- One 20" x 18" (51cm x 46cm) piece of 32-count Belfast linen by Zweigart in Stone Gray
- DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss in 47 different colors
- #24 tapestry needle(s)
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Thread organizing supplies
- Frame and framing supplies
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.