'Night, Neighborhood Cross Stitch Sampler Kit
This counted cross stitch sampler was inspired by my memories of childhood camping vacations in northern Wisconsin. It is stitched on 32-count linen (that's 16 stitches per inch) with two-plies of DMC six-ply cotton embroidery floss.
Finished size of design area: 12" x 14" (30.5cm x 35.5cm); 192 stitches wide x 224 high on 32-count fabric
This kit contains:
- One 18" x 20" (46cm x 51cm) piece of 32-count Zweigart Belfast linen in Amsterdam Blue
- (64) 24" (61cm) lengths of various colors of DMC 6-ply cotton embroidery floss
- (2) 24" lengths of specialty thread
- Stitching instructions
- Illustrated stitch tutorial for special stitches
- Color cross-stitch chart with symbols
- One piece of chipboard for creating a floss organizer
You will need:
- #24 tapestry needle(s) for cross stitch
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Frame and framing supplies
To learn how to do counted cross stitch, please click here.
For help in organizing your embroidery floss for this kit, please click here.
For help with framing your finished piece yourself, please click here.