Night Before Christmas Ornament Set Kit
On the night of December 24, Santa will be getting ready to visit one little house tucked under some great big oak trees in a sparkly little city in the great Pacific Northwest. In that house, some very excited creatures have been waiting a long, long time for his arrival!
This is my sixth (2013) collection of ornament patterns and accompanying supplies designed to help you create three hand-stitched, hand-embroidered felt ornaments: a little Nestled Child, a sparkly New-Fallen Snowflake, and mischievous Notevena Mouse.
Approximate finished sizes: Nestled Child: 6" x 4" (15cm x 10cm); New-Fallen Snowflake: 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm); Notevena Mouse: 6" x 4" (15cm x 10cm)
This kit contains:
- Stitching instructions for each ornament
- Illustrated embroidery tutorial
- Printed pattern templates
- 16 pieces of wool-blend felt in various sizes and colors to complete ornaments
- DMC embroidery floss to coordinate with felt
- 3 lengths ribbon and lace for hangers
- Beads and sequins
You will need: